It has been confirmed, if not quietly, that Google will be encrypting all search data, no matter if the user is signed in or not. A statement made by Google was meant to clarify this decision: "We added SSL encryption for our signed-in search users in 2011, as well as searches from the Chrome omnibox [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames