With today being the July 4th holiday for America, Google has put up a logo on their site that has an animated short of a marching band that performs the patriotic song by John Philip Sousa's, "Stars and Stripes Forever." As I watched the short, I realized that it was very much like the old [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]