When you think about how Google counts it’s search results, you may think it’s pretty simply (1, 2, 3….10). But, if you add in seven result SERPS, and mixed local results, simply counting from 1 to 10 isn’t so easy anymore. To help show what we mean, here is an example of a localized, but [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map