When you think about how Google counts it’s search results, you may think it’s pretty simply (1, 2, 3….10). But, if you add in seven result SERPS, and mixed local results, simply counting from 1 to 10 isn’t so easy anymore. To help show what we mean, here is an example of a localized, but [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’