Back in the early part of September, Google was noticed messing around with something behind the scenes. Eventually, what was spotted looked like Knowledge Graph-drevn facts being pulled into a web page's search results listing. Now, as of September 22nd, Google finally made things official. Structured snippets are now a part of Google Search. In a [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report