According to a post on TorrentFreak, it seems that Google is putting quite a bit of effort into processing takedown requests as they are with their algorithm updates. Google is processing an average of over a million of these takedown requests every day, which is a massive increase from just five years ago. Back in [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]