According to a post on TorrentFreak, it seems that Google is putting quite a bit of effort into processing takedown requests as they are with their algorithm updates. Google is processing an average of over a million of these takedown requests every day, which is a massive increase from just five years ago. Back in [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames