About a year ago, starting in late 2012 and early 2013, for the first time, companies were able to apply for Top-Level Domains (TLDs). We say Google purchase .google, .docs and .youtube, among many more. The only downside was the cost of these domains. The price tag was just a little expensive. How does a [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report