A year ago, back in October of 2013, Matt Cutts, the head of Google's search spam, implied that we probably won't be seeing another Google Toolbar PageRank update before the years end. Well, it seemed that Matt shot himself in the foot when he said that, because a few months later in December of the [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames