A year ago, back in October of 2013, Matt Cutts, the head of Google's search spam, implied that we probably won't be seeing another Google Toolbar PageRank update before the years end. Well, it seemed that Matt shot himself in the foot when he said that, because a few months later in December of the [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]