A Google Hangout was spotted by John Lincoln from Ignite Visibility that confirmed that Google will be using URLs or domain names within content that are unlinked (this means links that don’t have the href attribute) to discover new pages of content and index them. John Mueller from Google added that, although no PageRank or [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report