Maybe you've seen it already, but there is a new option under the search tools for Google Image search for "usage rights." Keep in mind that this particular feature isn't new at all, but according to Matt Cutts, who made an announcement on Twitter, these features are now added to the main filter options on [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames