Maybe you've seen it already, but there is a new option under the search tools for Google Image search for "usage rights." Keep in mind that this particular feature isn't new at all, but according to Matt Cutts, who made an announcement on Twitter, these features are now added to the main filter options on [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]