Sometimes, rivalry between companies can be a good thing. They compete for the best services or products, and guess who wins? The consumers. Well, it looks like YouTube may be getting their own rival this summer. Yahoo has plans to launch their own video service in order to compete directly with Google's YouTube. What would [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report