Google announced today that they are revamping the reporting available in AdWords for Video. Even after the revamp, Video campaigns are still going to be isolated from every other AdWords campaigns, but luckily, the changes made to reporting should make things easier for advertisers to gauge performance. The dashboards are now able to pull in [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames