Vine, Twitter's six-second video platform was given an update today, and now gives us the ability to see "loop counts" on how many times a video has been viewed on the network. Loop counts are visible on both the desktop and mobile versions of Vine (both iOS and Android versions are being updated today). The [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report
- Redesigned iOS Cortana App Looks Better Although Adoption Challenges Remain
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today