We have all seen the written content and the videos that seems to circulate around the internet like wildfire. This is called going viral. According to Google, the definition of "Viral Content" is: "Content that spreads very fast on the Internet, just like a flu virus would in real life. The content itself can be [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report