The Wall Street Journal has reported this week that Twitter and the Weather Company (they're the ones who owns the Weather Channel) have come to an agreement to allow marketers to target advertising based on the weather in users' locations. This will be great for advertisers who are looking to sell you products that are [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report