The Wall Street Journal has reported this week that Twitter and the Weather Company (they're the ones who owns the Weather Channel) have come to an agreement to allow marketers to target advertising based on the weather in users' locations. This will be great for advertisers who are looking to sell you products that are [...]
- How Do We Automate High-Quality Content Generation?
- YouTube Reveals New Data On Rising Trends During The Pandemic
- TikTok To Build An Ireland-Based Data Center During Buy-Out Negotiations
- ‘Last Update’ Hours Notification Gets Added To Google’s GMB Profiles
- Twitter Has Published Data That Focuses On The Rising Gaming Discussion