What's the best way to learn about a client's website besides simply browsing around the pages and checking things out? For an SEO who needs to know as much as possible about a site, they have to crawl it. By crawling a site, they can learn about the structure of the URLs. This allows the [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report