Back in the day, if your website was utilizing a template, people would say you're going about it all wrong. You need to create your own custom look and feel for the site, everything down to the last pixel had to be custom made. Templates were bad. If a web designer made a site that [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report
- Redesigned iOS Cortana App Looks Better Although Adoption Challenges Remain
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today