The other day, it was reported by Search Engine Land that Google's Matt Cutts is going to be taking a long break from his duties as Google's Chief web spam fighter. This was originally reported on his personal blog that he's taking leave through October. That is going to be one long vacation. Since taking [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames