A couple weeks ago, Google began providing statistics and error notifications to any webmaster who has used App Indexing via emails from Google Webmaster Tools. Notifications were sent out to webmasters that were found to have errors in the app indexing submission feeds they were using. According to the emails, they read “Fix app deep links to [URL HERE] [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report