If you're using WordPress as a blog or as the basis to your website, chances are, you're using the Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin. The plugin is used by over 14 million blogs on the web that utilize WordPress, and its been reported that it has been open to an exploit where hackers can do a Blind SQL [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report