In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- Clinch Launches Tool To Dynamically Generate Ads For Instagram Stories
- New Features In The Facebook Ads Manager App Make Building Ads On Mobile Easier
- Amazon Crashes On Prime Day, Experiences Problems After Its 3PM ET Start Time
- Google Expands Job Search To The UK
- Social Media Marketers Need to Grow Up: Here’s Why