In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- Social Media ROI CAN Be Measured: Here’s Why
- Google Now Shows Seller Ratings By Country, Changes Eligibility Requirements
- Google PageSpeeds Insights Tool Gets A Major Update With More Data From Lighthouse
- Google Testing YouTube Movie Trailer Videos In Ads On Google.com
- How You Are Failing Your Sales Team