As of last week, the Google+ Local mobile app for iOS was killed by Google. According to Google, all of the same content was available in Google Maps for iOS. It was announced that the relaunch of the Zagat site and the mobile app for Android and iPhone was a-go. All of the content found [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames