Normally, I try to restrain from showing videos from Talks At Google on YouTube, but I think this will be one of those times when it’ll be ok to do it. In this video, we will have an intimate look at the life of Steve Jobs by the mother of his first child providing rare insight into Jobs’s formative, lesser-known years.
- Adobe Announces General Availability Of CDP, Updates To Experience Platform For Improved Personalization
- Verizon Media Policy Shuts Down Bot-Controlled Inboxes From Reporting Data
- The Content Distribution Playbook – Whiteboard Friday
- How to Grow Your Instagram Audience for 2020 | Alexandra Hourigan, Finder
- Amazon Tops Google In Q3 Smart Speaker Market Report