Crafting an ad testing framework is essential for SEM campaign success. The only way for marketers to know exactly which messaging captures an audience is through rigorous multivariate testing. In this webinar, you will learn how hypothesis testing and lexical analysis help fuel marketing decisions by utilizing science and data. Hypothesis testing reveals insights through continuous A/B testing, while lexical analysis uncovers language learnings via word bubbles. These techniques are designed to help advertisers gain a competitive advantage by having a deep understanding of the words and phrases that best resonate with their customers.
- Improve Your PPC Performance Starting Today With These 7 Expert Actions
- Facebook Marketing API To Get ‘Special Ad Category’ Field For Housing, Employment, Credit Advertisers
- Twitter Introduces 6-Second Viewable Video Ad Bids
- Conductor Purchase Price Revealed: $15.8M Cash + $97.8M Stock
- Google My Business Adds Bulk Review Management