Crafting an ad testing framework is essential for SEM campaign success. The only way for marketers to know exactly which messaging captures an audience is through rigorous multivariate testing. In this webinar, you will learn how hypothesis testing and lexical analysis help fuel marketing decisions by utilizing science and data. Hypothesis testing reveals insights through continuous A/B testing, while lexical analysis uncovers language learnings via word bubbles. These techniques are designed to help advertisers gain a competitive advantage by having a deep understanding of the words and phrases that best resonate with their customers.
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases
- New Google Search Console Adds Mobile Usability Report, Manage Users & Add Site Features