Crafting an ad testing framework is essential for SEM campaign success. The only way for marketers to know exactly which messaging captures an audience is through rigorous multivariate testing. In this webinar, you will learn how hypothesis testing and lexical analysis help fuel marketing decisions by utilizing science and data. Hypothesis testing reveals insights through continuous A/B testing, while lexical analysis uncovers language learnings via word bubbles. These techniques are designed to help advertisers gain a competitive advantage by having a deep understanding of the words and phrases that best resonate with their customers.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities