Crafting an ad testing framework is essential for SEM campaign success. The only way for marketers to know exactly which messaging captures an audience is through rigorous multivariate testing. In this webinar, you will learn how hypothesis testing and lexical analysis help fuel marketing decisions by utilizing science and data. Hypothesis testing reveals insights through continuous A/B testing, while lexical analysis uncovers language learnings via word bubbles. These techniques are designed to help advertisers gain a competitive advantage by having a deep understanding of the words and phrases that best resonate with their customers.
- These 3 Social Media Strategies Will Boost Your SEO: Here’s Why
- Facebook Attribution Now Available To All Advertisers
- How to Get More Keyword Metrics for Your Target Keywords
- Google Local Pack Now Showing Book, Schedule Buttons For Some Businesses
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers