Crafting an ad testing framework is essential for SEM campaign success. The only way for marketers to know exactly which messaging captures an audience is through rigorous multivariate testing. In this webinar, you will learn how hypothesis testing and lexical analysis help fuel marketing decisions by utilizing science and data. Hypothesis testing reveals insights through continuous A/B testing, while lexical analysis uncovers language learnings via word bubbles. These techniques are designed to help advertisers gain a competitive advantage by having a deep understanding of the words and phrases that best resonate with their customers.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday