According to the latest data, at least 86 percent of Americans are now internet users. With all these people in the US online, one of the biggest and most cost-effective ways to connect those internet users to your business is social media. Will Scott has written a list of ten tips on Search Engine Land that will surely help your business use social media effectively. Some tips include making sure you’re on Google and Facebook, making your own personal social media accounts, as well as live broadcasting videos. So what are seven other tips that you could use for your business?
- Search Ads 360 Rolls Out Auction-Time Bidding For Google Search Campaigns
- How to Onboard Clients with Immersion Workshops – Whiteboard Friday
- Store Visits Now Available For Google Ads Smart Bidding Optimization
- Connecting Content to Sales: Missing Links and Creative Fixes
- Facebook News Feed Getting 60% Of Total Ad Spend Across Facebook, Instagram