According to the latest data, at least 86 percent of Americans are now internet users. With all these people in the US online, one of the biggest and most cost-effective ways to connect those internet users to your business is social media. Will Scott has written a list of ten tips on Search Engine Land that will surely help your business use social media effectively. Some tips include making sure you’re on Google and Facebook, making your own personal social media accounts, as well as live broadcasting videos. So what are seven other tips that you could use for your business?
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts