According to the latest data, at least 86 percent of Americans are now internet users. With all these people in the US online, one of the biggest and most cost-effective ways to connect those internet users to your business is social media. Will Scott has written a list of ten tips on Search Engine Land that will surely help your business use social media effectively. Some tips include making sure you’re on Google and Facebook, making your own personal social media accounts, as well as live broadcasting videos. So what are seven other tips that you could use for your business?
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing