According to the latest data, at least 86 percent of Americans are now internet users. With all these people in the US online, one of the biggest and most cost-effective ways to connect those internet users to your business is social media. Will Scott has written a list of ten tips on Search Engine Land that will surely help your business use social media effectively. Some tips include making sure you’re on Google and Facebook, making your own personal social media accounts, as well as live broadcasting videos. So what are seven other tips that you could use for your business?
- Level Up your Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Google Brings ‘End-To-End’ Food Ordering To Search, Maps, Google Assistant
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain – Whiteboard Friday
- Practical & Powerful Link Building Tactics
- Survey Finds Only 36% Of UK Consumers Have Greater Trust In Companies After GDPR