It’s easy to get confused when you look at questions about URL structure and information architecture, but it’s important to make sure you maintain the distinction. IA tends to be more impactful than URL decisions alone, although the advice that’s given around IA will often default to suggestions on how to best structure your URLs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Will Critchlow helps us distinguish between these two distinct topics and shares some guiding questions to ask about each.
- Level Up your Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Google Brings ‘End-To-End’ Food Ordering To Search, Maps, Google Assistant
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain – Whiteboard Friday
- Practical & Powerful Link Building Tactics
- Survey Finds Only 36% Of UK Consumers Have Greater Trust In Companies After GDPR