It’s easy to get confused when you look at questions about URL structure and information architecture, but it’s important to make sure you maintain the distinction. IA tends to be more impactful than URL decisions alone, although the advice that’s given around IA will often default to suggestions on how to best structure your URLs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Will Critchlow helps us distinguish between these two distinct topics and shares some guiding questions to ask about each.
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]