It’s easy to get confused when you look at questions about URL structure and information architecture, but it’s important to make sure you maintain the distinction. IA tends to be more impactful than URL decisions alone, although the advice that’s given around IA will often default to suggestions on how to best structure your URLs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Will Critchlow helps us distinguish between these two distinct topics and shares some guiding questions to ask about each.
- Understanding & Optimizing for the Google Quality Rater Guidelines
- 41 Places to Find Free Images Online That You Will Actually Want to Use
- Google To Retire The Info: Command, Adds Canonical Information To URL Inspection Tool
- Ranking Content Quality Analysis (RCQA) Can Sharpen Your Keyword Research: Here’s Why
- Bing Ads Bad Account Takedowns Doubled In 2018