It’s easy to get confused when you look at questions about URL structure and information architecture, but it’s important to make sure you maintain the distinction. IA tends to be more impactful than URL decisions alone, although the advice that’s given around IA will often default to suggestions on how to best structure your URLs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Will Critchlow helps us distinguish between these two distinct topics and shares some guiding questions to ask about each.
- Google Cracks Down On Some Review Rich Results
- Google Tests “In This Video” Search Feature
- McDonald’s Latest Tech Move Aims To Bring Voice-Based, Conversational Ordering To The Dining Experience
- An Enterprise SEO Framework: From Crawling to Conversions
- Adobe Adds Customer Journey Analytics, Designed To Be Accessible To All Marketers