The Android version of the Google My Business app has seen an update, which completely redesigns it, giving it more features and functionality for business owners to manage local businesses on Google Maps.
The update is already out for the Google Play Store, and should roll out to the iOS Apple App Store in the upcoming weeks.
Here’s a list of the new features:
- A new editor design that matches more of the Google Search and Maps look.
- An improved user interface that makes business edits both quicker and easier.
- Support for businesses open 24 hours.
- It shows you where by city, postal code or radius.
- You can now quickly view your business on Search, Maps and Google+ with a single tap.
- More insights on who your Google+ posts are reaching.
- More detailed feedback about your business info.
For more insights on the redesigned app, check out Mike Blumenthal’s blog.
Original Source by Barry Schwartz