Due to all of the experimentation and analysis of patents that Google has submitted, there is plenty to learn about the things that they value in terms of search. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes us through what Google learns from user behavior, like queries, CT and long vs short clicks.
- Getting Ideas for On-Page Optimization
- Google Ads To Remove Accelerated Ad Delivery Option Next Month
- FTC Smacks Down Anti-Review ‘Non-Disparagement Clauses’ In Form Contracts
- Improve Your PPC Performance Starting Today With These 7 Expert Actions
- Facebook Marketing API To Get ‘Special Ad Category’ Field For Housing, Employment, Credit Advertisers