Due to all of the experimentation and analysis of patents that Google has submitted, there is plenty to learn about the things that they value in terms of search. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes us through what Google learns from user behavior, like queries, CT and long vs short clicks.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?