Due to all of the experimentation and analysis of patents that Google has submitted, there is plenty to learn about the things that they value in terms of search. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes us through what Google learns from user behavior, like queries, CT and long vs short clicks.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing