Due to all of the experimentation and analysis of patents that Google has submitted, there is plenty to learn about the things that they value in terms of search. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes us through what Google learns from user behavior, like queries, CT and long vs short clicks.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday