Due to all of the experimentation and analysis of patents that Google has submitted, there is plenty to learn about the things that they value in terms of search. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin takes us through what Google learns from user behavior, like queries, CT and long vs short clicks.
- The Future of Marketing Is Personal: Here’s Why
- T-Mobile Will Unleash A New Secret Weapon For Customer Service: Humans
- Nielsen Links Up With J.D. Power To Create A New Auto Cloud
- Google Drive’s Rebrand To Google One Includes Offers For Hotels Found In Search
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates