A big part of what it means to be successful in modern SEO is making sure you satisfy your searchers. Optimal searcher satisfaction means making sure you understand them and the queries they are using to search. In this part of the One-Hour Guide to SEO, Rand Fishkin will cover everything you need to know about satisfying your searchers, such as the top four priorities you need to have, as well as tips on how to avoid pogo-sticking in the SERPs.
- 3 Content Marketing Priorities You Should Implement NOW: Here’s Why
- AdStage Launches Google Sheets Add-on For Cross-Channel Campaign Data
- Android Update Impact on European Search Marketing
- AMP WordPress Plugin Now Supports Stories
- Google Posts Can Now Highlight Customer Testimonials In Some Countries