In 2015, there has been quite a lot of things going on in SEO and search marketing. Marketing Land has seen quite a wide range of different posts, such as on the death of Google+, social media marketing and mobile business apps.
But a big deal that seemed to be going through the minds of Marketing Land’s readers throughout 2015 was the perennial search fro the new tool that will allow them the advantage over the competition, or even letting them automate the more time-consuming tasks. Just as with their sister site, Search Engine Land, mobile marketing was a hot topic as well (after all, mobile was a pretty big deal this year). Another big deal this last year was the further development of social media platforms and the everlasting search for data and insights for every marketer’s campaigns.
Below are the top ten columns that were contributed by practitioners of the marketing industry in 2015. Check them out!
- What The Unofficial Death Of Google+ Means For Marketing by Travis Wright
- Gmail Sponsored Promotions: Everything You Need To Know To Succeed At Direct Response With GSP, Part 1 by Susan Waldes
- Why Social Media Advertising Is Set To Explode In The Next 3 Years by Sonny Ganguly,
- Top 20 Most Useful Mobile Business Apps For 2015 by Aaron Strout
- The Big List: 80 Of The Hottest SEO, Social Media & Digital Analytics Tools For Marketers byJohn Lincoln
- 6 Inbound Marketing Techniques Every Business Should Use by Neil Patel
- 4 Digital Marketing Strategy Studies: Formats, Trends, Influencers & Engagement by Kelsey Libert
- 5 Key Mobile Marketing Trends For 2015 by Aaron Strout
- Why Most Brands Fail At E-Commerce (And 4 Keys To How To Fix It) by David Rekuc
- The Google Trends Data Goldmine by Benjamin Spiegel
If you’re curious to find out what the specific data was on each of these posts are, such as post date and social activity, check out Pamela Parker’s post on Marketing Land below!