Today, Twitter announced a rebranding of its how-to-use-Twitter-for-marketing program. The new name for this program is called the Twitter Official Partner Program, and it merges the Twitter Certified Program and the Twitter Marketing Platform Partner Program.
What this means is businesses who want third-party help with their Twitter campaigns and strategy have a new link to bookmark. There is even a new search page that walks them through the process of locating the appropriate Twitter partner.
Twitter certifies partners due to their “high-quality products or expert-level services and proven success on Twitter” in eight different competencies:
- Content curation and display
- Consulting and agency services
- Ad technology
- audience data
- audience on-boarding
- ad measurement
Twitter said partners can help with:
- Increase campaign performance. Twitter Official Partners can help you scale, manage and measure campaign performance to ensure you achieve your objectives.
- Gain deep insight. Use a Twitter Official Partner powered by Twitter data to effectively measure your brand’s performance and identify marketing and consumer insights.
- Market more efficiently. Twitter Official Partners can help you manage your brand’s social presence, discover and display engaging content and oversee customer care.
It was announced by Twitter that IBM has joined the program as the first consultancy partner. Together, Twitter and IMB have trained over 10,000 IMB employees on Twitter data and analytics best practices.