For those who remember, Google gained access to Twitter data earlier this year due to a new deal between Google and Twitter. At first, it was found that the number of Tweets being indexed were very low. Back in February, the amount of Tweets that was indexed was at just .6%. Once the deal with Twitter begun to [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]