In today’s fast-paced world, we are constantly bombarded with information from various sources. This continuous influx of data makes it challenging to distinguish between what truly matters and what is mere noise.
Join Amanda Zantal-Wiener, the Editor-In-Chief at Search Engine Journal, in a captivating conversation with esteemed news writers Matt Southern and Roger Montti, both from SEJ. Together, they explore the realm of information overload, marketing, and data science, offering invaluable insights on effectively navigating through the overwhelming amount of content.
Through their own personal experiences and expertise, Matt and Roger share practical strategies for managing information overload. They discuss firsthand encounters with this challenge and provide actionable techniques to help you wisely handle the abundance of data. Equip yourself with the necessary tools to stay well-informed without succumbing to the overwhelming tide of information.
- Understanding information overload.
- Keeping content timely and relevant amidst rapid news flow.
- How to strike a balance between reader engagement & SEO rankings.
- Tips and insights for covering statements from authority figures.
- Providing the right historical context: A key to effective writing.
- Should you always credit who covered a topic first?
- How to avoid falling down a rabbit hole when researching a topic.
- How to craft compelling personas for better writing.
- How to keep repetitive topics interesting when writing.
- The experts’ views on the legal drama surrounding generative AI and innovation.
- How writers are using generative AI: Matt & Roger’s perspectives.
- What our experts are writing about right now.
Here’s what the SEJ video covers: