In these days of modern-day SEO software, one of the most helpful functions is the idea of a “keyword universe,” which is a database of tens of millions of keywords that you can tap into and discover what your site is ranking for. This sort of ranking data can be crazy powerful, and with this type of power at your disposal can be scary, even intimidating. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains the concept of the “keyword universe,” while sharing his most useful tips to take advantage of this data in the most popular SEO tools.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons