In these days of modern-day SEO software, one of the most helpful functions is the idea of a “keyword universe,” which is a database of tens of millions of keywords that you can tap into and discover what your site is ranking for. This sort of ranking data can be crazy powerful, and with this type of power at your disposal can be scary, even intimidating. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains the concept of the “keyword universe,” while sharing his most useful tips to take advantage of this data in the most popular SEO tools.
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR