In these days of modern-day SEO software, one of the most helpful functions is the idea of a “keyword universe,” which is a database of tens of millions of keywords that you can tap into and discover what your site is ranking for. This sort of ranking data can be crazy powerful, and with this type of power at your disposal can be scary, even intimidating. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains the concept of the “keyword universe,” while sharing his most useful tips to take advantage of this data in the most popular SEO tools.
- EU Commissioner: Two Remaining Antitrust Cases Against Google ‘Advancing’
- Voice Agents And Interfaces Will Require Many New Marketing Strategies
- Google Assistant Sometimes Uses AccuWeather When Their Weather Service Fails
- Getting SEO Value from rel=”nofollow” Links
- Pinterest Redesigns Business Profile Pages With Monthly Viewer Counts