In these days of modern-day SEO software, one of the most helpful functions is the idea of a “keyword universe,” which is a database of tens of millions of keywords that you can tap into and discover what your site is ranking for. This sort of ranking data can be crazy powerful, and with this type of power at your disposal can be scary, even intimidating. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains the concept of the “keyword universe,” while sharing his most useful tips to take advantage of this data in the most popular SEO tools.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing