In these days of modern-day SEO software, one of the most helpful functions is the idea of a “keyword universe,” which is a database of tens of millions of keywords that you can tap into and discover what your site is ranking for. This sort of ranking data can be crazy powerful, and with this type of power at your disposal can be scary, even intimidating. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains the concept of the “keyword universe,” while sharing his most useful tips to take advantage of this data in the most popular SEO tools.
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs
- Using the Cross Domain Rel=Canonical to Maximize the SEO Value of Cross-Posted Content – Whiteboard Friday
- Outbrain Launches Sphere, A Platform For Content Recommendations Between Premium Publishers
- Instapage Launches First Landing Page Platform With AMP
- How To Build A Stronger, More Effective PPC Team