Are you using the same content, but on different domains? There’s a tag for that. Using rel=canonical to communicate with Google that similar or identical content exists on multiple domains has a number of clever applications. You can cross-post content across several domains that you own, you can benefit from others republishing your own content, rent or purchase content on other sites, and safely use third-party distribution networks like Medium to spread the word. Rand covers all the canonical bases in this not-to-be-missed edition of Whiteboard Friday.
- Level Up your Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Google Brings ‘End-To-End’ Food Ordering To Search, Maps, Google Assistant
- What Your Google Tag Manager Container Should Contain – Whiteboard Friday
- Practical & Powerful Link Building Tactics
- Survey Finds Only 36% Of UK Consumers Have Greater Trust In Companies After GDPR