Are you using the same content, but on different domains? There’s a tag for that. Using rel=canonical to communicate with Google that similar or identical content exists on multiple domains has a number of clever applications. You can cross-post content across several domains that you own, you can benefit from others republishing your own content, rent or purchase content on other sites, and safely use third-party distribution networks like Medium to spread the word. Rand covers all the canonical bases in this not-to-be-missed edition of Whiteboard Friday.
- Samsung Gets Stung By $539 Million Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Defeat
- Yelp-Led Group’s New Video Appeals To Google Employees To Advocate For Internal Change
- How Do You Set Smart SEO Goals for Your Team/Agency/Project? – Whiteboard Friday
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Purchase Of Ads On Amazon
- Google Trends Gets Updated With New Features And Design Elements