At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing
- Google Turns On ‘Continued Conversation’ In The Google Assistant
- Google Begins Sending Goodbye Old AdWords UI Notices
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad