At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster