At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- The Future of Marketing Is Personal: Here’s Why
- T-Mobile Will Unleash A New Secret Weapon For Customer Service: Humans
- Nielsen Links Up With J.D. Power To Create A New Auto Cloud
- Google Drive’s Rebrand To Google One Includes Offers For Hotels Found In Search
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates