At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- Google Ads Adds New Features, Expands Merchant Promotions for Free & Organic Shipping Listings
- Facebook Launches Cloud Gaming On Android And Web
- YouTube Gets New View Options, Such As Improved Chapters And Simpler Format Switching
- What Are Some Ways To Make Your E-commerce Experience Both Engaging And Bright?
- Google May Rank Sections of a Page 1st & Goal in the SERPs