At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- Content and SEO Strategy for Service-Based Businesses
- Google Search Console Removes Ability to Set a Preferred Domain
- Price Extensions Now Supported In Microsoft Advertising Editor
- Google Ads Portfolio Bid Strategy Changes: Removing eCPC, Average Daily Budget Replacing Target Spend
- SEO Site Auditing for WordPress Bloggers