At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- New Gartner Report Spotlights Analytics Tools That Map Customer Data Across Channels
- Pinterest Opens Search Ads To Self-Serve Advertisers, Adds ‘Autotargeting’ Option
- Using Google Customer Match To Optimize PPC Campaign Performance
- Twitter’s New Video Website Card Ad Format Uses Video To Push Link Clicks
- Bing Ads Launches Multi-Linking For Multiple-Account Management