At some point back in February, there was an episode of Whiteboard Friday that covered the topic of balancing keyword targeting with concept targeting. Now, it’s time that we start looking at using your knowledge of related topics and semantic connections in your on-page SEO processes. In this edition of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will describe how applying those ideas in ways that will boost ranking potential and inform your keyword research.
- Ready To Be More Successful at PPC In 2018
- Google AdSense Launches New Type Of Ad Format That Optimizes Placements
- Google Search Console Blocked Resources Report Had Processing Error
- Google To Move More Sites To Mobile-First Index In Coming Weeks
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users