One of the most frustrating tasks that an SEO can take on is pinpointing the reason for a ranking drop.The are a a lot of unknown numbers of factors that going that can go into ranking these days, but luckily, the methodology for diagnosing these fluctuations is readily at hand. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Kameron Jenkins shows us a structured way to diagnose ranking drops using a flow chart method and critical thinking.
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping