One of the most frustrating tasks that an SEO can take on is pinpointing the reason for a ranking drop.The are a a lot of unknown numbers of factors that going that can go into ranking these days, but luckily, the methodology for diagnosing these fluctuations is readily at hand. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Kameron Jenkins shows us a structured way to diagnose ranking drops using a flow chart method and critical thinking.
- Google’s Political Ad Transparency Report & Library Offers More Accountability Around Election Ads
- Google Assistant Will Now Find You ‘Good News’
- New Google Search Console Adds The Links Reports From The Old Interface
- The Future of Marketing Is Personal: Here’s Why
- T-Mobile Will Unleash A New Secret Weapon For Customer Service: Humans