Now that 2015 is over, and we have all taken the plunge into 2016, it’s time to put those New Year resolutions into place, including getting into some new habits regarding keyword research. Instead of doing targeting blasts focused on the in-demand or the long tail, you’ve have to be careful about tailoring your tactics to the shape of your niche’s keyword demand distribution curve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin shows us four step to using these curves to support and improve your existing strategies.
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map