Now that 2015 is over, and we have all taken the plunge into 2016, it’s time to put those New Year resolutions into place, including getting into some new habits regarding keyword research. Instead of doing targeting blasts focused on the in-demand or the long tail, you’ve have to be careful about tailoring your tactics to the shape of your niche’s keyword demand distribution curve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin shows us four step to using these curves to support and improve your existing strategies.
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why