Now that 2015 is over, and we have all taken the plunge into 2016, it’s time to put those New Year resolutions into place, including getting into some new habits regarding keyword research. Instead of doing targeting blasts focused on the in-demand or the long tail, you’ve have to be careful about tailoring your tactics to the shape of your niche’s keyword demand distribution curve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin shows us four step to using these curves to support and improve your existing strategies.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities