Now that 2015 is over, and we have all taken the plunge into 2016, it’s time to put those New Year resolutions into place, including getting into some new habits regarding keyword research. Instead of doing targeting blasts focused on the in-demand or the long tail, you’ve have to be careful about tailoring your tactics to the shape of your niche’s keyword demand distribution curve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin shows us four step to using these curves to support and improve your existing strategies.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday