Now that 2015 is over, and we have all taken the plunge into 2016, it’s time to put those New Year resolutions into place, including getting into some new habits regarding keyword research. Instead of doing targeting blasts focused on the in-demand or the long tail, you’ve have to be careful about tailoring your tactics to the shape of your niche’s keyword demand distribution curve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin shows us four step to using these curves to support and improve your existing strategies.
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing
- Google Turns On ‘Continued Conversation’ In The Google Assistant
- Google Begins Sending Goodbye Old AdWords UI Notices
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad