Page speed is important to Google. We all knew that, but why? There are more reasons than ever to focus on both site speed and become adept at communicating its value to devs and stakeholders. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Sam Marsden takes up point by point through how Google understands speed metrics, the best ways to access and visualize that data, and why it matters.
- Improve Your PPC Performance Starting Today With These 7 Expert Actions
- Facebook Marketing API To Get ‘Special Ad Category’ Field For Housing, Employment, Credit Advertisers
- Twitter Introduces 6-Second Viewable Video Ad Bids
- Conductor Purchase Price Revealed: $15.8M Cash + $97.8M Stock
- Google My Business Adds Bulk Review Management