Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- SEO Keyword Research to Massively Increase Traffic & Grow Your Business
- Pagination Is Important: Here’s Why
- MoPub Gives Publishers Impression-Level Revenue Data, Links With Attribution Platforms
- SEMrush Expands To Amazon With Sellerly For Product Page Testing
- Class-Action Lawsuit Accuses Google Of Improperly Withholding Refunds For Ad Fraud