Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- Semantic Search Changed SEO Forever – Here’s Why
- LinkedIn Launches Autoplay Mobile Video Ads
- Facebook Officially Rolls Out Food Ordering As Part Of Longer-Term Commerce Evolution
- Google Posts Can Now Be Automated With New API Support
- Google’s Gary Illyes and Stone Temple’s Eric Enge Discuss RankBrain and What It Does and Doesn’t Do