Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- These 3 Social Media Strategies Will Boost Your SEO: Here’s Why
- Facebook Attribution Now Available To All Advertisers
- How to Get More Keyword Metrics for Your Target Keywords
- Google Local Pack Now Showing Book, Schedule Buttons For Some Businesses
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers