Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- Digital Marketers Can Always Improve: Here’s Why
- Grammarly Tops YouTube’s TrueView For Action 2018 Leaderboard
- Google Search Console AMP Enhancement Report To Combine Issue Types
- Google Maps’ ‘For You’ Tab Comes To iPhones And A Whole Lot More Countries
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages