Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or have never owned a smartphone before, you’ve probably heard of, and even used, voice search. Based on the trends, it doesn’t seem that it’s going to be going away anytime soon. But a legitimate question remains – does voice search have a direct impact on how you should be thinking about your SEO-strategy? In this episode of Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses what to expect when it comes to the future of search and what you can do to stay on top.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages