Online Marketing, also known as Internet Marketing or Online advertising, has become popular for a couple of reasons.
One of the main reasons is that marketers can target a larger audience for a relatively lower cost than traditional media. Also, the medium is more interactive and generally solicits a more instant response than other methods.
With analytics in place, you can track ROI that is otherwise difficult to do when purchasing traditional media or using offline marketing methods.
There are several techniques to improve the visibility of your site within search engine rankings which include:
- Pay to list ads in the top section of the search results (known as Pay-Per-Click or PPC).
- Optimize your website around a few important key words so that search engines identify your site as an authority for the topic (known as Search Engine Optimization or SEO).
Opportunities outside of Search Engines include: Banner Ads, Social Media Marketing, and Affiliate Programs. In essence, web marketing is all about helping your customers find you quickly and easily.
But in today’s competitive market, this sort of exposure doesn’t come easily. With so many companies vying for consumer attention on the Internet, having a concrete, actionable web marketing strategy is crucial.
That’s where we come in.
The process around web marketing is one of continuous improvement, ensuring customers find you and that your site is addressing their needs. Using internet tools like Google Analytics, you can find out how many people:
- Are visiting your website
- Which products or service people are most interested in
- Which products they are least interested in
- What words they used in a search engine to find your website, and much more.
Measuring the performance of your site can help you fine tune your online marketing efforts in order to bring more customers to your business.
Contact us today to see which tactics would be best for your company online.