It would be difficult to write a definitive book on link building, because the rules behind it aren’t always clear. Getting link building wrong can, at times, result in some frustrating consequences. But where’s the benefit of in following the rules if they aren’t always in black and white? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will address eight of the big link building myths seems to be making their rounds around the internet.
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing
- Google Turns On ‘Continued Conversation’ In The Google Assistant
- Google Begins Sending Goodbye Old AdWords UI Notices
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad