It would be difficult to write a definitive book on link building, because the rules behind it aren’t always clear. Getting link building wrong can, at times, result in some frustrating consequences. But where’s the benefit of in following the rules if they aren’t always in black and white? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will address eight of the big link building myths seems to be making their rounds around the internet.
- Facebook Rolls Out Dynamic Ads For Auto, Updates Lead Ads For Appointments
- Private Blog Networks: A Great Way To Get Your Site Penalized
- Where To Go Next With Your Google My Business Listing
- Google Maps Gets Brighter UI, New Category Icons And More Color-Coding
- Google Tries To Bring More Transparency To News Content With Help From The Trust Project