If you’ve been marketing your website for a while using Google Trends, you know that it can absolutely have its uses. Google Trends can help give you access “to a largely unfiltered sample of actual search requests made to Google. It’s anonymized (no one is personally identified), categorized (determining the topic for a search query) and aggregated (grouped together).”
there are so many options and ways to gain more keyword search volume insights if you explore the tool in-depth.
What are some of the ways you can use Google Trends for SEO that can really help you out with your content marketing? Search Engine Journal listed seven ways, which includes:
- Get more accurate data by comparing keywords
- Discover insights from time-based trends
- Related Topics and Queries
- Short-term trends can bring massive traffic
- Keyword by category
- Identify keyword data by geography
- Target search intents with search types
Explore the full details in the SEJ article here.