If you create graphics for websites or social media profile and want to make sure you’re not making a huge mess of things? Luckily, the folks from Red Website Design is sharing 10 rules for graphic design that we should make sure we follow.
Red Website Design has created an infographic that talks about the following key points:
- Design with consistency
- Avoid poor legibility
- Avoid color discord
- Prevent non-proportional scaling of graphics and text
- Stay away from raster-based images
- Maintain alignment
- Seriously, only choose 3 fonts
- Establish a visual hierarchy
- Watch your grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Embrace whitespace
Check out the infographic for more detail.