When it comes to business marketing (especially B2B marketing), LinkedIn is an especially effective social media channel marketers can use to grow your business. The biggest key to doing this is to be active on the platform.
There are five great reasons to publish content to LinkedIn
- Publishing on LinkedIn provides more value to connections who view your profile.
- Your connections are notified each time you publish a post on LinkedIn.
- Your network can share your LinkedIn post, opening you up to a larger (and previously unreached) audience.
- If your post is featured in LinkedIn Pulse, your potential reach is exponentially increased.
- Publishing valuable content on LinkedIn positions you as an authority on your topic.
IF you’re creating posts on a regular basis, sharing photos or videos with a message or writing articles, you’ll increase your chances of being successful on the platfrom.
What, did I say….articles? Yup! It’s possible to post your articles on LinkedIn! LinkedIn recently announced that you can now publish articles on your Company Page.
Check out an article written by Neal Schaffer that talks about the best practices of posting articles on the social platform. He covers what sort of articles you should post, how to publish them, as well as 11 different best practices.