There are quite a few people who rely on Google, but the company’s decisions as of late have made doing SEO more difficult than it used to be. What are some of the organic opportunities that have been taken away, and what are some of the possible solutions? Rand covers a rather unsettling trend for SEO in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames
- Getting Vocal about Local – Local SEO City Pages