There are quite a few people who rely on Google, but the company’s decisions as of late have made doing SEO more difficult than it used to be. What are some of the organic opportunities that have been taken away, and what are some of the possible solutions? Rand covers a rather unsettling trend for SEO in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners
- Amazon To Introduce Video Ads In Mobile-App Search Results
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising