There are quite a few people who rely on Google, but the company’s decisions as of late have made doing SEO more difficult than it used to be. What are some of the organic opportunities that have been taken away, and what are some of the possible solutions? Rand covers a rather unsettling trend for SEO in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Google Assistant Is Getting More Helpful
- Google Tests Location Tab For Hotel Knowledge Panels
- Google May Notify You When Your Local Business Listing Goes Live In Google Maps & Search
- Clinch Launches Tool To Dynamically Generate Ads For Instagram Stories
- New Features In The Facebook Ads Manager App Make Building Ads On Mobile Easier