There are quite a few people who rely on Google, but the company’s decisions as of late have made doing SEO more difficult than it used to be. What are some of the organic opportunities that have been taken away, and what are some of the possible solutions? Rand covers a rather unsettling trend for SEO in this episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]