In this video, the question is asked, “How can Google be confident with their SERPs, when relying on inherently subjective signals that influence which sites display?” In other words, using human ‘quality raters’ to evaluate entire domains.
- Trolls Propel Trump To Top Google Ratings For ‘Idiot’
- Reputation Management SEO: How to Own Your Branded Keywords in Google – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Puts Verification Process Work On Hold To Focus On Elections Integrity
- Google Releases AMP Stories v1.0 With New Features, Including An Ads Beta For DFP Users
- Google Image Search Updates Referrer URL To Help Publishers Track Image Search Traffic