In this video, the question is asked, “How can Google be confident with their SERPs, when relying on inherently subjective signals that influence which sites display?” In other words, using human ‘quality raters’ to evaluate entire domains.
- Samsung Gets Stung By $539 Million Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Defeat
- Yelp-Led Group’s New Video Appeals To Google Employees To Advocate For Internal Change
- How Do You Set Smart SEO Goals for Your Team/Agency/Project? – Whiteboard Friday
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Purchase Of Ads On Amazon
- Google Trends Gets Updated With New Features And Design Elements