In this video, the question is asked, “How can Google be confident with their SERPs, when relying on inherently subjective signals that influence which sites display?” In other words, using human ‘quality raters’ to evaluate entire domains.
- Google Search Console’s URL Inspection Tool Adds HTTP Response, Page Resources, JS Logs And Rendered Screenshot
- Bing Ads Launches Page Feeds For Easier Dynamic Search Ads Management
- Weekly Wisdom with Ross Tavendale: Reclaiming Traffic
- WordPress, Google Team On New CMS And Monetization For Local News Publishers
- How To Avoid A Site Migration Disaster