In this video, the question is asked, “How can Google be confident with their SERPs, when relying on inherently subjective signals that influence which sites display?” In other words, using human ‘quality raters’ to evaluate entire domains.
- Publishers’ Trade Association On IAB’s Proposed Framework For GDPR: ‘A Non-Starter’
- How Twitter’s Latest Policy Update To Stop Spam & Malicious Content Is Impacting Brands
- 4 Concrete Ways To Use Images To Build Links
- Once A Competitive Advantage, Siri Now Seen As Liability For Apple
- Where Clickbait, Linkbait, and Viral Content Fit in SEO Campaigns – Whiteboard Friday