In this modern age of Google, do you need to disavow links? Is it even safe? If it is, what links should be disavowed? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Cyrus Shepard will answer these and more. Not only does he talk about how most sites shouldn’t have to use Google’s Disavow Tool, he includes personal strategies for those times when using the tool would make sense.
- Traffic From Image’s Swipe To Visit Feature Now Appears In Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools Adds Domain Connect Verification Integration
- Greg Gifford Discusses Google Posts, Google Q&A And Local SEO
- Getting Ideas for On-Page Optimization
- Google Ads To Remove Accelerated Ad Delivery Option Next Month