Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons