Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- Facebook Rolls Out Dynamic Ads For Auto, Updates Lead Ads For Appointments
- Private Blog Networks: A Great Way To Get Your Site Penalized
- Where To Go Next With Your Google My Business Listing
- Google Maps Gets Brighter UI, New Category Icons And More Color-Coding
- Google Tries To Bring More Transparency To News Content With Help From The Trust Project