Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages
- Google Analytics Admin Emails Sent To Search Console Users In Latest Bug
- Google To Redirect Old Search Console Reports to New Ones Dec. 13
- The Social Media Trends To Watch For in 2019
- Google Search Now Supports Live Streams With Indexing API, Structured Data