Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- Facebook’s Ad Library Now Allows You To See When Political Ads Ran
- Facebook Introduces New Rules for Groups Addressing Concerns With Misinformation And Hate Speech
- The Theory Behind Ranking Factors
- Taboola Partners With IAS To Adopt Pre-Bid Brand Safety Technology
- Facebook is Limiting the Number of Ads That a Page Can Run