Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs
- Using the Cross Domain Rel=Canonical to Maximize the SEO Value of Cross-Posted Content – Whiteboard Friday
- Outbrain Launches Sphere, A Platform For Content Recommendations Between Premium Publishers
- Instapage Launches First Landing Page Platform With AMP
- How To Build A Stronger, More Effective PPC Team