Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday