Lately, there has been a lot of talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages, ever since Google announced that AMP pages will be integrated into the search engine this coming February. If you’re still curious about what AMPs are, what they could mean for the search industry, and how you can prepare for it, Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony has the answers for you. In this week’s British Whiteboard Friday, Will and Tom, who are both from Distilled, layout all of the details for us.
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules
- Google May Use Different Ranking Weights For YMYL-Type Queries
- Bing To Require LegitScript Certification For Addiction Recovery Advertisers
- User Discovery Experience Is Now Vital to SEO: Here’s Why
- Use This Method to Start Writing Content Faster