The SEO game is always changing, always evolving, and the industry, along with other aspects of online marketing, are much more integrated with each other than they were in the past. There are those that want to get the message out there that, even with effective modern SEO, you still need some technical expertise. Rand Fishkin just so happens to be one of those people. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand will outline a list of technical elements that the modern SEO has to know to stay effective.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?