Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames
- Getting Vocal about Local – Local SEO City Pages