Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- Semantic Search Changed SEO Forever – Here’s Why
- LinkedIn Launches Autoplay Mobile Video Ads
- Facebook Officially Rolls Out Food Ordering As Part Of Longer-Term Commerce Evolution
- Google Posts Can Now Be Automated With New API Support
- Google’s Gary Illyes and Stone Temple’s Eric Enge Discuss RankBrain and What It Does and Doesn’t Do