Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- TikTok Launches Its Holiday Playbook For Small Business
- eCommerce Statistics and Trends 2020 (Infographic)
- How Can DuckDuckGo (And Microsoft) Benefit From Google’s Sprawling Advertising Business?
- Twitter Launches Carousel Ads
- Facebook Partners Up With Better Business Bureau In Order To Assist Shoppers In Avoiding Online Scams