Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts