Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- Clinch Launches Tool To Dynamically Generate Ads For Instagram Stories
- New Features In The Facebook Ads Manager App Make Building Ads On Mobile Easier
- Amazon Crashes On Prime Day, Experiences Problems After Its 3PM ET Start Time
- Google Expands Job Search To The UK
- Social Media Marketers Need to Grow Up: Here’s Why