Did you know that citation consistency is one of the most important local search ranking factors for SEO? But there’s a problem – it can be an overwhelming task to find inconsistencies, considering how easy it is to make a mistake and create duplicate listings. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host Darren Shaw, the founder of Whitespark, outlines a great way to discover all of your NAP variations to prepare for proper citation building.
- SEO Keyword Research to Massively Increase Traffic & Grow Your Business
- Pagination Is Important: Here’s Why
- MoPub Gives Publishers Impression-Level Revenue Data, Links With Attribution Platforms
- SEMrush Expands To Amazon With Sellerly For Product Page Testing
- Class-Action Lawsuit Accuses Google Of Improperly Withholding Refunds For Ad Fraud